WISDOM INDIA SPIRITUAL AND EDUCATIONAL TRUST
REGISTRATION NUMBER 130/BK IV /2017
AIM OF THE TRUST IS TO DO ONLY SOCIAL WORK.
THIS DECLARATION OF TRUST MADE AT COIMBATORE ON THIS 8th September , 2017,
1. SRI . R .RAJENDRAN (PAN AHGPR8350M) (Aadhar Card No . 7706 0271 8723) (Cell No. 9363217037) S/o K. Ramachandran, aged about 59 years, residing at 12/25 E, Sairam Avenue , G.N.Mills, Coimbatore- 641 029, of the FIRST PART (Hereinafter called THE SETTLOR & MANAGING TRUSTEE),
2. SMT . R. VINOTHA, (PAN BFSPV8529R) (Aadhar Card No. 9779 9064 7512) (Cell No. 9363217037) W/o. Mr. R. Rajendran, aged about 55 years, residing at 12/25, Sairam Avenue, G.N.Mills, Coimbatore – 641 029, of SECOND PART (Hereinafer called THE TRUSTEE)
WHEREAS, the trustees have , agreed to act as the trustees of these presents as testified by their being parties to and executing these presents. AND WHEREAS, for the purpose of implementation of objects the settler has set apart and handed over to trustees a sum of Rs. 10,000/-(Rupees Ten Thousand Only) as the Corpus of the Trust to carry out the above objects. AND WHEREAS, it is deemed expedient to provide for the manner in which and the regulations under which the management of the trust is to be carried on.
NOW THIS DEED OF TRUST WITNESSES AS FOLLOWS:
1. To organise, perform homams in places which are known for their support towards Vedas, Bhagavatham, Saiva Agamas, religious and spiritual with the help of spiritual and religious lenders.
2. To organise , perform the last rites to the departed souls of the family members by taking them to Gaya and Kasi and make them to have dip in Ganga river and also to perform poojas in the bank of river Ganga as per religious sect of each community.
3. To organise spiritual and religious tour to places such as Prayag and perform rituals by taking dip in Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswathi.
4. To organise Chardam Yatra which includes places like Gangothri, Yamunathri, Kedarnath, Badrinath and also organise spiritual poojas in the above places likewise to organise spiritual tour to Rudraprayag , Devaprayag, Rishikesh, Uttarakasi at a affordable price.
5. To organise tour to Mathura, Brindhavan, Patdwaraka, Kuruchetra, Goverdhan, Pandaripuram, Navajothilingam, Ayodhya, Naimischaranyam, Chitrakudam, Seethambari and other spiritual, religious places on a concessional tour expense.
a) To organise Tour to Kambodia, Thailand, Phillipines, where Indusiam still being preserved.
6. To inculcate spiritual and religious text in the minds of younger generation by propagating Thiruvambavai, Thiruvasagam, Devaram, Thiruvarutpa, Thirukkural and works of Avvaiar.
7. To spread, teach yoga to the public at large.
8. To organise spiritual yagnas in the month of September 21st every year WORLD PEACE DAY and spread the message of brotherhood and peace among the people.
9. To establish, develop, maintain and grant aid in cash or in kind to hospitals, medical schools, medical colleges, nursing institutions, dispensaries, maternity homes, child welfare centres and/or such other similar charitable institutions in India for benefit and use of the general public.
10. To establish, run support and grant aid or other financial assistance to schools, colleges, libraries, reading rooms, universities, laboratories, research and other institutions of the like nature in India, for use of the students and the staff and also for the development and advancement of education and diffusion of knowledge amongst the public in general.
11. To establish, maintain and run studentships, scholarships and render other incentives to study without any distinction as to caste, colour, race, creed or sex.
a) Publication of Books, Journals, news letter related to Indian culture, religion and Philosophy,
b) Production of Videos, Documentary films on Indian Culture, Philosophy and Education Tour.
12. To promote, establish, support, maintain or grant aid to institutions for the promotion of science, literature, music, drama and fine arts for the preservation of historical monuments and for the preservation of historical monuments and for the research and other institutions in India having similar objects for the benefit of the public in general.
13. To establish, maintain or grant aid for the establishment and/or maintenance of parks, gardens, gymnasiums, sports clubs dharmashalas and rest houses, for use by public in general.
14. To establish, maintain or grant aid to homes for the aged, orphanages or other establishments for the relief and help to the poor, needy and destitute people , orphans, widows and aged persons.
15. To establish and develop institutions for the physically handicapped and disabled or mentally retarded. Persons and to provide them education, food, clothing or other help.
16. To grant relief and assistance to the needy victims during natural calamities such as famine, earth quake, flood, fire, pestilence, etc., and to give donations and other assistance to institutions, establishments or persons engaged in such relief work.
17. To provide for supplying good and healthy drinking water to the public by constructing wells, tanks, water supply booths, cisterns and other convenience.
18. To accept grant – in – aid from the Government and other bodies and to accept donations, gifts, presents either in cash or in kind or in the form of property for carrying out the objects of the trust.
19. To make donations and aid to institutions and trusts approved under section 80 G of the Income Tax Act, 1961, for causes and having similar objectives and aims as this trust which deserve support.
20. To do generally all such other things and matters as are conductive to the general objectives of the trust and make the services available to all persons irrespective of caste, creed, religion, colour, sex, provided however that nothing shall be deemed to include any object which is not a charitable purpose.
The above objects are independent of each other and the Trustees may from time to time apply by the funds of the trust in carrying out all or any of the above objects of the trust and no portion of the trust funds shall be utilized for payment to Trustees / members of their relatives by way of profit, interest, dividends etc
The number of Trustees shall not be more than twelve and not less than two.
The first Trustees, including the Managing Trustee shall hold office during their life time.
Any vacancy in the office of Trustees shall be filled up by the continuing Trustees and such Trustees shall hold office for a period of three years.
Any vacancy in the office of Managing Trustee shall be filled up by the Board of Trustees by appointing one of the Trustees as Managing Trustee.
The Trustees can appoint such number of persons who shall act as advisors for the running of the trust and achieving the proposed objects of the trust on such terms and conditions as may be decided by them.
The board of Trustees shall meet as often as possible to transact the business relating to the trust.
The Quorum of the meeting of the Board of Trustees shall be two.
The decision of the majority of the Trustees shall be final. In case of equality of voters, the managing trustee shall have a casting vote.
Subject to the superintendence of the Board of Trustees, the Managing Trustee shall have all powers for managing , conducing and administering the affairs of the trust and the institutions created and maintained under the trust.
Bank accounts can be opened in any scheduled bank as may be required and all such including deposit accounts shall be operated by the trustee, SRI.R.RAJENDRAN.
The Managing Trustee shall arrange for the maintenance of current and proper accounts of the receipts and payments, income and expenditure and other accounts of the trust every year ending 31st March and get them audited by a qualified auditor for placing them before the Board of trustees.
The Managing Trustee may arrange for advance of procurement of funds from others for the purpose of the trust on such terms and conditions as the Board of Trustees may decide upon from time to time .
The Managing Trustee may, if he so desires, delegate his authority in respect of administration for a temporary period to any Trustees.
No act of the Managing Trustee requiring the previous sanctions of the Board shall be invalid merely because of the absence of such previous sanctions, if the said act should subsequently be ratified by the Board of Trustees.
The Board of Trustees shall have power of management of the trust properties, funds and finance. The Board shall have power of overall supervisions of the institutions and establishments, established and maintained and/or conducted by the trust.
The funds of the trust including the initial contribution of Rs.10,000/-(Rupees ten thousand only) mentioned above, the gifts, grants, contributions and donations to be received from time to time and accretions therto year after year, shall be invested as may be decided by the Board of Trustees from time to time, in deposits, securities, bonds etc., as may be permitted by the provisions of section 13(1)(d) read with section 11(5) of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Any of the trust properties may be disposed or sold by the trustees and the sale proceeds applied in furtherance of the objects of the trust.
The Board of trustees shall take all steps which may reasonably be necessary for the preservations of the Trust, its property and its title to properties. The Board of Trustees shall have power to levy any fees or charges for the use of the properties of the trust. The Trust shall not carry on any activity with the intention of earning profit. The Board of Trustees shall confirm to the provisions of the Indian Trust Act. 1982 and in all matters not expressly provided herein.
The Board of Trustees shall have power to make additional rules and regulations and alter the existing rules and regulations in accordance with law. It is hear by expressly declared that this Trust is a Public Charitable Trust and the Trust hear by created is irrevocable.
The benefits of the Trust shall be opened to all respective of caste, creed, religion, sex etc., and all activities of the Trust shall be confined within India only and no activity of the Trust will be carried outside India. The Trust does not own any movable or immovable properties other than the Corpus Money of Rs.10,000/-(Rupees Ten Thousand Only)
IN WITNESS WHEREOF THE TRUSTEES HERETO HAVE SUBSCRIBED THEIR RESPECTIVE HANDS THE DAY THE MONTH AND THE YEAR WHEN FIRST HEREIN ABOVE WRITTEN.